1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Black or Dark harvest green?

·
Registered
6,693 Posts
I have a few XLs left for sale of this style shirt for my car clubs event this year..
$20 bucks plus shipping

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
We have @ 690 people in reregistered in our forum. I bet you would sell at least that many T-Shirts . Of corse I am thinking DHG and BLK, so we can make everyone happy.

·
Registered
282 Posts
BlackPony said:
We have @ 690 people in reregistered in our forum. I bet you would sell at least that many T-Shirts . Of corse I am thinking DHG and BLK, so we can make everyone happy.
I would be in for one or two.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
I would buy 2 Blk ones myself !

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Ya That is a good idea!!!
Lets make T-shirts for ALL there classes of Bullitts!

·
Premium Member
13,063 Posts
BlackPony said:
Don't bet on it.
For every T produced for any of the Bullitt events, the record sold has been just a tad over 90 for the Ford 100th. Most events the total sold is between 60 and 70.
The average break even point after design/printing/set up/mailing costs is around 60 T's @ $20ea. To produce T's with all 3 color cars (additional costs of altering design/printing) would about double that at minimum. The majority of event designs have yet to create enough demand to make a profit.

The other downside risk is that nobody messes with small scale event designs (except for Jack Daniels, they killed the original draft for the 4th Nat's). However, if you plan to make a generic Bullitt T design and sell on a large scale to make worth while....then you risk Warner Bros and Ford issuing cease and desist. That is the unfortunate truth as to why there are not a lot of Bullitt stuff out there for sale.

·
Registered
134 Posts
JrzyBullitt said:
I really like the shirts but I can't find them on your website. Can you post a link to the shirt page? Also do they come in sweatshirts? It's starting to get cold here! :)
The T-Shirts will be on the site tomorrow and the Sweatshirts will be arriving soon!
Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
I like the T-shirts too. Will check back later.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.