Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bullitt2802 said:
We've put the Crosshair design on a T-shirt. Available in 3 colors. You can add your serial number if you want. www.onin60.com
That's cool! I don't know that I will get the shirts, but the coin delete plate is what I'm looking for, and the backlighting is fine with me!

·
Premium Member
2,350 Posts
Kewl! I ordered a Black one yesterday!

I also ordered a mug with my Bullitt X-ray image.:-D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Wanted to say thanks for the t-shirts. My husband and I are new to the club and I have been searching everywhere to get Bullitt stuff. Off subject is it possible to change our aka name from just Don to Don & April since I'm the one on the computer because he doesn't like dealing with them.
Thanks,
April

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
930 Posts
Click on the 'User CP' button (top-left of the page) and all the bits you need to change are listed down the left-hand side.

Once (if) you become a supporting member you can upload more cool stuff to customise your profile and signature...

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Got my shirt today. it's a real good looking shirt. It's a Jerzees brand t-shirt and it's 100% cotton pre-shrunk. I normally wear a 1XL but I got a 2XL just in case it fit smaller and it does. Or I gained weight. I think it fit's a little small. The print looks good too. The cross hairs are silver and Bullitt is red. I think I'll get a few more for the collection.

·
Registered
733 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Thought about a sweatshirt in Fla but then remembered I may only wear long pants(even at work we have uniform shorts)3 to 5 day's a year.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I ordered a white one. Hell I don't even wear sweatshirts and I live in Canada. Jeans or shorts and t-shirts all year round.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Sniffroe said:
Got my shirt today. it's a real good looking shirt. It's a Jerzees brand t-shirt and it's 100% cotton pre-shrunk. I normally wear a 1XL but I got a 2XL just in case it fit smaller and it does. Or I gained weight. I think it fit's a little small. The print looks good too. The cross hairs are silver and Bullitt is red. I think I'll get a few more for the collection.

I ordered a green one as well and it looks great! They do run a little small. I can't wait to where it and have people ask me what my shirt means............:rolleyes:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bullitt t shirts

Check out the t shirt for this years Mustang show at the Queen Mary @bcmc.org I think you can order them on line ,or come to the show. There are 40 Bullitts registered.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bullitt t shirts

Check out the t shirt for this years Mustang show at the Queen Mary @bcmc.org I think you can order them on line ,or come to the show. There are 40 Bullitts registered.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Great. My Black T-Shirt just arrived with my BULLITT Number.....and NOW you post these. Oh well, what's another order anyway..............

21 - 37 of 37 Posts