Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently installing a Tremec T56 tranny and Pro 5.0 4.10 gears in the Bullitt. Ought to be an interesting combo. :smile:

Also CDC will have the Shaker ready to fit the Bullitt in March of 02.

Just wanted to jump on and say Hey!!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Welcome aboard Mr. Raburn!!

Glad to see you made it over. Its also nice to see that you are continuing to Mod #0005. She looks good (although I am a bit biased towards Bullitts. :smile:

Again, welcome!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:smile: Good to hear from ya. I have not forgotten about the registry database either. I a still putting it together, I just want to make sure all works well. I am also talking with Ford and getting all the VIN #s on the Bullitts so we can verify the registry.

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
It would be nice if we could get that CDC shaker setup that plumbs to a vortech like the PHP drag pack stage 2 car. That was a sweet looking setup.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well that is the plan with our Bullitt. I saw that plumbing on Pauls HP car in Las Vegas back in Nov of 2000.

Got the tranny in. Had to make some small modifications but nothing major.

I plan to post an article over at StangNet once I get a chance.

Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
2.97 first and .62 for Sixth.

With the 4.10s, its about like having 3.55s with stock rear.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Sounds intresting! I think,with 3.73s or lower,the Mustang trans,could use a closer gear ratio spread with a little less 1st gear ratio. I remember when testing my 85 LX,when equipped with a 408W,and 4.11 gear with the T-5,first and second gear were useless with street tires of any size...too much of a good thing! This would be close to the same with a SC 4.6.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts