Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone with a t56 6 speed tranny? im tryin to see who is interested in this product and if there is a market for them...

Made by GRC Performance, it is the T56 6 speed reverse lockout actuator. This unit will lock out reverse above 3 mph and unlock reverse below 3 mph. It does this by picking up the signals from the VSS sensor through the yellow wire, red is switched power, and black is ground. Currently, the only way to put the transmission in reverse is to force it in with 2 hands which overpowers the actuator mounted on the side of the transmission. The unit is contained in a weatherproof housing for durability, and comes with a factory style connector for the trans mounted actuator and additional connectors for the other wires. This unit will eliminate the need for manually operated toggle switches or other devices that can allow the driver to accidentally put the transmission into reverse will driving. Units come with a 1 year warranty.

anyone here interested? perhaps we can put a Group Purchase together? they probably will be retailing for $99.95

message here if you are interested in a GP...

thanx members and thank you IMBOC!

-pino

·
Registered
672 Posts
we just wire them into the brake switch press in the clutch and the brake,put it in reverse.. no one should be braking and putting it in 5th so it should be no problem

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
i would definitely be interested. i like this setup much better than the switch. i drove my friends car with a t-56 and forgot to hit the switch back, and it drained his brand new optima. its kind of a pain to remember.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts