Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do all you guys think of the clear carbon fiber taillights? I am thinking about this mod but would like to get your opinion first.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Personally I am not to fond of those tail light because it make me feel like my car would be rice. I plan on getting the cobra tail lights that have the amber lights in them. But these are my 2cents. :smile:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
I wouldn't go for the clear. The only mod I'm considering here is the sequential turn signals...look stock otherwise, but a bit of class at the intersection waiting to turn :smile:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Guess I'm on the other side here, because I think the clear ones would look killer! Already thought about that mod myself. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
i AM KINDA PARTIAL TO THE CLEAR TAILIGHTS, BECAUSE THEY ARE ALREADY ON #785..i GET AS MANY COMMENTS ON THE T/L'S AS I DO ON THE CAR ITSELF..

·
Registered
448 Posts
Very cool, KRS01, do you have any pictures? I would love to see how they look, since I will probably get them myself. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
451 Posts
It would be great to see the clear taillights... Not sure if I would spend the $$ on the cobra ones. They look good (saw them on pics of roushraven's car), but from what I hear they are quite alot of $$ for such a small difference.

Usually I'm flat against clear except for white, silver, or maybe grey cars. But if you've got 'em KRS01, I'd love to see them. (That a BDP reference?)

Joe

·
Registered
88 Posts
I THINK THE STOCK TAILIGHTS WITH SEQUINTIAL LIGHTS IS THE WAY TO GO. I HATE THE CLEAR LENS GRAP,EVEN ON THE LIGHTING. THE WHITE LIGHTING OR SILVER LIGHTING ARE OK BECAUSE THE CLEAR LENS DOSEN'T STAND OUT AS BAD.THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPION, SORRY IF I TREADED ON SOMEONE.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
I will post a couple of pics tomorrow..I was gone all day and read ant posts till now.The clear tailights look great on the green..Sure wish you guys would order some 18 inch wheels from me..I also sell the tailights..

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Third time is a charm!!
http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/Uploads/1003074388.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/Uploads/1003074440.jpg[/IMG

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi KRS01,
Thanks for the pics...makes the car look downright ANGRY! I love it. Can't say I would do it to my car though...seems a different sort of style statement than I'm looking for. Very cool though. You'll get MANY positive comments and double-takes I'm sure.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I like the Cobra idea. Pardon my safety sense here (public safety dude by trade)but I like the comfort of something that shouts "I'm turning, Dummmy".

·
Registered
88 Posts
Call me old fashion I guess, but I don't like the clear lens. Maybe I could compromise with the carbon fiber if I saw them on a car.
Don't mean to to tread on anyone...
785 I'm sure you get a lot positive feed back
on your tail lights, but too much for my taste. But then who said I have good taste....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mustang on 2001-10-14 21:19 ]</font>

·
Registered
126 Posts
i dnt wanna do ne mods 2 my car that r permanet, so i think the lights r a great idea u can easily put ur old back in , and it looks sweet as F***!!!!!!

·
Registered
540 Posts
anyone have pics of the carbon fiber tail lenses??? btw those do look nice krso1

1 - 20 of 46 Posts