Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Severe Weather

The National Weather Service has issued a hazardous weather outlook for North Texas including Dallas, Tarrant, Collin and Denton counties. There is a high risk for severe storms this evening across almost all of north Texas.

Scattered thunderstorms will develop during the late afternoon and evening hours along a dry line and a warm front that will be moving into the area. The atmosphere will become increasingly unstable south of the warm front which is expected to become draped along and north of the 1-20 corridor this evening. Strong winds in the atmosphere will change direction with height...which means thunderstorms will have the potential to rotate and produce significant severe weather. Hail up to the size of baseballs, damaging winds in excess of 70 mph and tornadoes will be possible with the most severe thunderstorms. Thunderstorms will end from west to east across the area late this evening ass the dry line and cold front move across the area. Stay with 1080 KRLD and KRLD.com for all the latest from Brad Barton in the KRLD weather center.

http://www.krld.com/pages/351101.php?contentType=4&contentId=408980

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
3 tornadoes touched down... not bad but still

1 in haslett near texas motor speedway
1 in haltom city off 183 and carson
1 in rowlett / rockwall
tons of rain , various size hail from dimes size to quarter size to baseball size
as of 32 tonite heading east of the metroplex and following I -30

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
high winds also, this storm isn't good and heading east towards our buddies at the shootout.... take cover and find some place to park ur bullitts like in a car washs

·
Registered
976 Posts
My bro is around the track in fort worth and got hit by some good sized hail. Be careful out there!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
supposedly round 2 is on the way but less severe.... i can tell i will be up all nite
at least the shelby and bullitt are in the garage , the torino is padded so well and under cover a meteor couldnt hurt it, and frankly i don't worry about the wifes escape.she wanted a new one anyway........lol

·
Registered
740 Posts
Good luck everyone, hopefully no damage is done.

Rick

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
I don't understand what is going on! Hail in April!? It was snowing weekend before last up at the lakes area (Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn). It had been 69 years since it snowed. Makes you think, right? 69 years since snow, and it is snowing in APRIL??? Life is short ladies and gentlemen...

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
MustangMarkus said:
I don't understand what is going on! Hail in April!? It was snowing weekend before last up at the lakes area (Toledo Bend/Sam Rayburn). It had been 69 years since it snowed. Makes you think, right? 69 years since snow, and it is snowing in APRIL??? Life is short ladies and gentlemen...
Must be global warming. :lol:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Yeah I have been waiting to get my boat out. It looks like I just might be able to next weekend!! Weather is crazy here!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Must be global warming. :lol:
I smell a conspiracy. Al's been right all along. George's buddies in Texas have been seeding the clouds to discredit Al. And of course, being Conservatives, they under seeded. And you see the results : soft ball sized hail... :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts