Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Supposed to be very pleasant and sunny,and there is a large Mustang only show in town,so will get out for a little fun. There is supposed to be another Bullitt in attendence,so we will get together and shoot the BUULLLLLLL..IT!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They had a large turn out at the Central Va. Mustang and Ford show here. There were 3 Bullitts and a 01' GT convert in my class,Peoples Choice for 01 Mustangs. I grabbed 1st Place. Was a beautiful day for a carshow. They had red,white and blue ribbons and flags everywhere in memory of those lost in the WTC tragedy.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,044 Posts
Congratulations! This is the first of many to come hopefully..... Wasn't it great showing your Bullitt and explaining the features and just watching the people enjoying the car?!!! :grin: Did you give the other Bullitt owners the addy of Bullittclub? Hope to see them on here soon! Again, Congrats on the trophy! #503 did the Bullitt community proud!

Vicki

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-09-15 20:37 ]</font>

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Vicki.I also meet a Bullitt owner,didn't get his number,from Missouri. They were stuck here,Richmond,due to the airlines being down.We had a great time at the show.Told them about the Bullittclub.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts