Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I'm dropping off 1639 for a new 99-02 Cobra bumper and a Mach 1 chin spoiler. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I'm also having the entire car buffed. I am stoked! I'll get the pictures posted ASAP upon her return.

I bought my car with 4 holes drilled in the bumper for a front license plate. Here in Georgia, front plates are not required. THANK GOD!! No more bumper with holes and silly license plate indention! :badgrin:

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What a Weird day....

So I wake up this morning all excited, head down to the garage, insert key in ignition, turn key, lights, fuel, radio and all activate, then nothing....:-? :confused: Wont turn over... Go over everything, cant find anything wrong...

Long story short, I called my mechanic,:idea: he explained how to pull the ignition fuse and jump it off with a wire. That worked, it started.:neutral:

So I leave the house. It starts raining... :irked: Yes, I'm one of those weirdos that doesn't like driving mine in the rain, however, I've been on a freakin waiting list to get this particular paint & body guy to do my bumper and buff job. (He's supposed to be the best around and he ought to be for what I'm paying him) So this was one of those days when I had no choice to drive in a little rain. No big deal.

While driving in the rain Bullitt 1639 turned over 9000 miles. :grumpy: (Yes I took this picture while driving, don't worry, I have to do this at work all the time and I've gotten pretty good at Driving while Snapping! Man, after the Nationals and all the other shows I have planned this summer, I'll be at 5 digits in no time!:neutral:

So anyway, once my mechanic gets her back starting again, it'll be COBRA BUMPER time!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ezekial - Sorry. Guess I meant to say 99-01!:smile: oops!:py1: Never heard the term Ausie Cobra though... :-?

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
grn1639 said:
...I bought my car with 4 holes drilled in the bumper for a front license plate. Here in Georgia, front plates are not required. THANK GOD!! No more bumper with holes and silly license plate indention!
Don't forget to post up in the link below when you get the new [virgin] front bumper cover...

:clap:

http://www.imboc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163640

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
good choice ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I, too, love that bumper. One of these days...

Pics as soon as possible.

·
Registered
354 Posts
4fit? said:
Roughly 100 Cobras were available in 2002 and all were sent to Australia.
Is that because Coletti wasn't happy with the power of the Cobra?
I'm guessing they sent what was already made to Australia and started on the Terminator?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts