Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I took the leap in 2001 and bought my TB Bullitt. I had to trade it in when the family grew A few years later.
well, if all goes well tomorrow, I will be bringing home a new one (new to me at least) and by the number, it is one that isn’t on the registry yet. Yay! One owner and low miles.
I’ll post an update tomorrow when hopefully I come home with it. Fingers crossed.

·
Premium Member
6,207 Posts
Your lucky. Had a 65 Mustang and life happened and it was 44 yrs. before I got another Mustang. A 115,000 mile 01 Bullitt beauty. Updated and made it mine.

·
Registered
2001 DHG #3342
14 Posts
One thing I have learned in my 50 years, is never...EVER...get rid of fun cars! Sell something else, sell a kidney, one of your kids, (joking of course) whatever it takes, but keep the fun cars!

·
Premium Member
6,207 Posts
Kool!!

·
Registered
2001 DHG #3342
14 Posts
Well, it worked out. I am driving home True Blue #3935!! Only 5155 miles. Well that’s going up because I’m driving it home from Denver to St. Louis. Flew out this morning and driving it home. Cool backstory I’ll post later, but it’s mine now! View attachment 86040
Hell yeah! Congratulations! Since buying my 01 a few weeks ago, my wife has been telling me to find her a true blue one!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hell yeah! Congratulations! Since buying my 01 a few weeks ago, my wife has been telling me to find her a true blue one!
Well, there is still a True Blue one at Evans Auto (I think that’s it) in Daytona, FL that I saw before I stumbled upon this one. Looked pretty nice except it had a rocker panel stripe that I am sure could be removed. They still had it as of yesterday. 😁

1 - 8 of 8 Posts