Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am doing some work in Daytona and thought I would go to the Ford dealership to look at a Shelby GT. They had a couple (black one and a white one). Base price is 30K but they added a 15K dealer mark up and the total comes out to 47K. My Bullitt is looking better and better.

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
That base price is the GT price before they add the Shelby items. Should hae had a separate sticker with the shelby stuff listed. add another 7000 plus the gass gussler tax. The total MSRP is 38K before adms. Only marking it up 10K! Some are on ebay going at MSRP,

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
That base price is the GT price before they add the Shelby items. Should hae had a separate sticker with the shelby stuff listed. add another 7000 plus the gass gussler tax. The total MSRP is 38K before adms. Only marking it up 10K! Some are on ebay going at MSRP,

All the Shelby GTs I have seen on ebay are bidded no higher than MSRP. Savy buyers are not likely to have to pay a ADM on the Shelby GT at this time.

Dealers have them on the lot because they think they are going to get an additional 10K but the market is not supporting that. Let 'em sit right there on the lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts