Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fellow Bullittheads going to Talladega Grand Prix next weekend? The evet is sponsored by Atlanta Regional Mustang Club. My brother and I will be there participating.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Hey WIX...
This is put on by the MCA club I am a member of. I was there last year and had a blast! Unfortunately, 3230 is not yet done being rebuilt, so, won't be able to make it this year.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought that was you in the pictures I saw on the web site. What are you having done to your car? Is it at MPH?

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
WIXBULLITT said:
I thought that was you in the pictures I saw on the web site. What are you having done to your car? Is it at MPH?
Yup...that was me! Were the times still posted on the web? 3230 was turning in same times on that track as the gutted/modded all out track cars! :)
I was really hoping to have her ready to get on the track, especially since they
have extended/modified the track...looks to be even more fun now with the new layout.

3230 is still at MPH. 302 forged stroker, 10.5 compression, stage III race heads, tons of goodies targeting all NA street legal 425hp with an idle that will shake the teeth out of your head. Sweet motorhead music!!! Tranny got rebuilt by Pro-Motion...a bullitt proof tranny! lol
Next time I'm at Talladega....watch out!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, I noticed how good your times were. I hope I can uphold the Bullitt name.I am really looking forward to road racing.Any idea when they will be done with your Bullitt?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts