Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope to see some of you there (New England Dragway, Epping New Hampshire) this Saturday.....I'm not racing but will surely be watching some. I will have camcorder in hand so anyone who wants their run posted I will do so.....John R :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
Looks like as of now I wont be racing, i'm pegging out my MAF and I'm running out of fuel, so its time to spend more money, lol.

I will be there showing or possibly racing if possbile, but i'll definately see you there John!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TheCat033 said:
Looks like as of now I wont be racing, i'm pegging out my MAF and I'm running out of fuel, so its time to spend more money, lol.

I will be there showing or possibly racing if possbile, but i'll definately see you there John!

I'm looking forward to the show also. Hopefully the weather will cooperate...I read your thread about the fuel starvation issue, my car has the dual cobra pumps. I've never had it dynoed, but the previous owner did way back in 2002. It pulled 410/398 back then. Fuel pressure was pretty steady throughout.
As for the show, I hope they try to group the cars together by type & year, but if not I'm sure we'll run into each-other.....John R :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I agree with the groupings, hopefully they'll have a Bullitt class! Also it would be nice if they had judges judge the cars instead of a group vote like they did at FFW.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts