Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:frown: I hate to do it,but I work off of commission & my work is getting slower.The car is payed for,clear title in hand.Never wrecked or painted.Garage kept,since I've owned it it has never been driven in rain.Just hit 25,000 miles.It was totally stock when I bought it.Have since done a few mods,but have all original parts to put back stock.Has 18x10 Bullitt replicas outback w/285/35/18s & 18x9s upfront(Nitto 555s)all 4,Tenzo R springs,mach 1 grille delete,chin spoiler,upr off-road x-pipe,flowmaster catback,373 gear,predator tuner,cross drilled & slotted rotors f&r,jlt cold-air.Car does have Mach system.Car won best TB at Nationals this year.Will put back stock for $13,800 or like it sits with all original parts for $15,800.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TB2914

I hope the Lexus sells for sure.Only bad thing is the B becomes my dd.I guess better that than have to sell it.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
It's better to have the B as a daily driver than have no B at all....We traded our DD 2005 Mustang GT to get the 08 Bullitt so it has to be our daily driver as well. My company lets me telecommute now so the B sits behind the 01's most of the time but I use it when I need it.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
The Lexus may be easy to keep now. But if you have to replace the suspension bushings with one of the dealer installed kits it'll set you back about 3K. The Bullitt would never do that to you...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
CASPERPONY said:
I hope the Lexus sells for sure.Only bad thing is the B becomes my dd.I guess better that than have to sell it.
Happiness is being able to drive your Bullitt twice a day, even if it is to commute.

I love seeing all those guys in their wussy Toyota's looking at 2064 in traffic . The wistful look on their faces says it all.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts