Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I mentioned in SF, if anyone is interested I will be running my TB Bullitt in Fontana this weekend - Friday-Sunday at the PSCA event. It should run low 10's but if the track is hooking and I have my act together I may hit a high 9 at the mid boost setting I plan on running. I haven't had my chassis certified yet so I hope I don't get booted if I do hit a 9. Entering a basic bracket class for some fun.
http://www.pscaracing.com

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PSCA West Coast Shootout This Weekend...

PSCA Set To Invade California Dragway This Weekend!!!!
The Pacific Street Car Association will host the Extreme Speed “West Coast Shootout” at Autoclub Dragway of California Speedway August 4 -6, 2006

Over 300 of the baddest, fastest and bumper draggin’ cars are expected to compete in the Pacific Street Car Association's 8 Heads-up, 2 Index & 3 Bracket Classes for a combined $350,000.00 payday!!!!!

This event will be headlined by the exciting Hughes Performance Pro Street Category including Clint Hairston's Twin Turbo Camaro, Monty Berney's Blown “Bertha 2” 1955 Shoebox, Steve Paulauskis' beautiful WFO Nitrous Chevy Cavalier, Randy Walker's 6 second 200 mile per hour El Camino, Jim Knight and his Nitrous assisted '63 Corvette, Jeremy Hanger in his bad blown Studebaker, Gil Nevarez and his sleek Nitrous Chevy Cavalier and the local favorite Ed "Plasticman" Thornton who holds the record of over 228 miles per hour - the fastest in the country - in his Twin Turbocharged Extreme Speed '57 Chevy.

Can Plasticman go over 230 miles per hour? Who will be the first Pro Streeter in the 6.40's west of the Mississippi? Will it be a Nitrous car, Blower car or a Turbo terror? Don't miss all the exciting on track action or your chance to walk the huge Vendors Midway. Remember every entry ticket gets you up close and personal with all the manufacturers, racers and the cars.

We will also feature exhibition Nostalgia Funny Cars!!!

Admission is $20.00 per day or get a 3 day dose of the exciting action for just $45.00!! Kids under 12 FREE with paying adult!!!!

Gates open Friday at 8 am with Test and Tune scheduled for noon til 5
Gates open Saturday at 7 am with Qualifying from 9am – 5pm
Gates open Sunday at 7 am with elimination’s kicking off at 10am

For more information contact

Mel Roth
Pacific Street Car Association
www.pscaracing.com
661-609-9486

or California Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave.
Fontana, CA. 92335
www.californiadragway.com