Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the TB Bullitt is still sitting outside of my work. The last time I talked to the guy he said he was going to put another motor in the car. It didn't seem like he wanted to sell the car all too much. I want any suggestions on getting him to change his mind. I have offered him $3500 for the car already. It has a blown motor and a bad transmission. I feel like that is a fair price but maybe I am lowballing him. The car has been sitting since March of last year. I really want this car as a project for me and my father. We want to build it into a great street/strip car.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
That sounds about right. There's a DHG in these parts that needs some body work, but otherwise decent shape (probably needs engine work as well, but runs) for about that much and he has no takers. It's been on Ebay several times and he's tried to sell it locally. The guy should jump on it or he may have to sit on it several years before it would be worth anything.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Underachievers. :wink:

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
those that want the most rare Bullitt want the TB

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Actually the most rare Bullitt is the 08 Red one.

Only one was made.

·
Registered
771 Posts
h2obullitt said:
Yeah but really...who wants a blue Bullitt?
Hmmmm.. If I have my figures right...

Aren't the True Blues ones historically the fastest at the Bullitt Shootouts?

As the owner of the 2008 Rode Hard Bullitt, I would say that the TB guys age better (at least in 08)

I personally feel if McQueen had been offered a Blue 68, we'd all be driving Blue ones!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Approach him with Cash In Hand.

Literally.

About 30-35 $100 bills should do it.

Money Talks, BS Walks........

Sure would be nice to see you save the car. There was a '71 Challenger Convertible I tried and tried to buy when I was a teenager 383, Pistol Grip, Raisin Bran hood...... an R/T in everything but name. Car sat and rotted-away 'cuz the guy was "always gonna".

Then, something broke in the convertible-mechanism, and it sat top-down for the about 3 Winters out on the street..... last I saw of it, the car was laying on its side at a local scrapyard - being cut up with a torch.

Just made me physically sick.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
how about a picture of the 01 WHITE Bullitt and the number of it

·
Charles
13,303 Posts
FDWheelMan said:
Hmmmm.. If I have my figures right...

Aren't the True Blues ones historically the fastest at the Bullitt Shootouts?
2001 - Better talk to Paul (Kaylan1521) and John (Double J) about that. :D

We did have a Black stand-in at the Shoot-out this year since Paul or John didn't make it.

2008 Texas Shootout - HG
2008 Bullitt Nats - HG

:dhg01: :smile: :dhg01: :smile: :dhg01:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
2001 - Better talk to Paul (Kaylan1521) and John (Double J) about that. :D

We did have a Black stand-in at the Shoot-out this year since Paul or John didn't make it.

2008 Texas Shootout - HG
2008 Bullitt Nats - HG

:dhg01: :smile: :dhg01: :smile: :dhg01:
Don't make me pull out the time slips from the Shootout. :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
steelfalcon29 said:
Don't make me pull out the time slips from the Shootout. :badgrin:

I wanna see the time slips :lol: ...just kidding...Buck....an..no i did not race....cause i'm chickin...but i was there an saw a lot of good heads up racing.....

:b01: ....oh...baby

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Bob, what color was the Calypso Coral Bullitt before it was painted that color?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts