Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't done this myself, but over on this forum they've come up with a circuit & relay that changes the TC default to OFF, yet it is still available for use when you choose. Detailed pics and instructions:

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/showthread.php?t=462075

"Update: After having this installed for awhile, I am still giving this mod a 10/10. Works everytime, no need to turn off the T/C by hand anymore."

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Normally I love all the mods that this group brings to the table. This one I just don't get the urgent need to do. I mean come on guys lean a bit forward and to the right reach your hand up and press the damn button.I just don't see the hardship.and after a while it becomes second nature.

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Seems like an awefull lot of work when all you have to do is push a button when you start the car to turn TCS off.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Yep, can be done with a tuner.

But, come on guys. It's there for your safety, and for the safety of others.

I have 475+ hp with the factory wheels and tires, and still find the factory TCS satisfactory for daily driving. If you're horsing around, or racing, that's entirely another thing, which is both planned, and allows ample opportunity to turn off the TCS.

Turning it off all the time is both stupid and an insult to those who have been injured and died in avoidable accidents.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts