Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have forgotten to turn the #^%* TC off for the last time! Has anyone figured out if it can be reversed whereby it is always off and you have to push the button to turn it "on"?

Also does anyone know if you just unplug the sucker if that will affect anything else from a negative standpoint?

I figure there's someone out in Bullittland that has already mastered this feat.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Hey Schmed, I believe if you look back through the mod posts you will find a couple of possibilites. One of them encompassed making your own electronic circuit to do this. A little complicated but you might be into it. You might even contact the guy and see if he would be interested in making you one. I have thought about it myself but just have not got around to it. Good luck!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Haven't seen a circuit drawing on it ,but if it uses a 4 contact switch, it may be as simple as moving the wires on the switch.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the tips! If I hear a bunch of zapping and see a little smoke, I'll let ya know. Everyone have a great and safe weekend and don't eat too many Corvottes!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks a lot for the site! I went to it and printed up the info. I will probably contact him. Thanks again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts