Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a good welcome home present, since I was in Maryland visiting family and couldnt pick up my car until i got back. well, its done let me know what you think.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The car is still dirty since i didnt have time to wash it. i just got it back last night! i gotta buff out the bumper and everything too.

·
Registered
899 Posts
It looks very.......black! Nice spoiler dude

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Looks good, but you will have to be really careful parking in front of sidewalks now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5111 said:
Looks good, but you will have to be really careful parking in front of sidewalks now.
yeah i shouldnt have a problem with that since i back into every spot i get into. lol. It gave the car a nice low look, but its going to get lower too once i get the HnR SS spings and some new Tokico or Bilstien shocks and struts. the down force is amazing on the highway too, i used to be able to feel the uplift in the front and now with just that spoiler the car feels stiff and planted.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DavidMidgley said:
Very Sinister!
Let me hazard a guess that you like black!?
Lowering? Got Kidney belt?
Yeah i was going for a mean but subtle look. yes i love the color black on cars. i would still like to have a DHG bullitt as well as the TB.

Yeah im only 21 so i think my body can take the beating of the new stiff suspention ill be putting in.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Like it -nice job. Like the fog lights also.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
My bad! I forgot to say that I like the front lip and it does make the car. I like it all! And since your 21 the ride should be perfect with shorter springs.... :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DavidMidgley said:
My bad! I forgot to say that I like the front lip and it does make the car. I like it all! And since your 21 the ride should be perfect with shorter springs.... :lol:
thanks i knew you liked it :grin: oh and yes the springs being shorter will be perfect. but i will want to get another car for my D.D. soon since i know the ruff and stiff and no give over bumps is going to kill my insides lol .

·
Registered
141 Posts
Not a fan, looks too low IMO, I like the Mach chin, but to each his own. I'll be picking up an '01 Cobra front bumper for mine in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
How much lower is that than a Mach chin spoiler? I think it looks great and compliments the car very well. Now you need some black wheels!

·
Registered
231 Posts
That looks friggin clean man!! Havent used this word ina while but it looks Sliiiick!!:cool:

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Aaron,

Your car is comming along nicely. I like the lip since it goes so well on a black Mustang.

BTW how did Jim from Michigan show up so often in the Orlando group photo .

I knew he got around , but I did'nt know he got around so much after he arrives!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
FCMCBULLITT said:
Aaron,

Your car is comming along nicely. I like the lip since it goes so well on a black Mustang.

BTW how did Jim from Michigan show up so often in the Orlando group photo .

I knew he got around , but I did'nt know he got around so much after he arrives!
LOL yeah Jim got blocked out of the crazy photo by some massive guns lol so he photocroped his head in there a buncha times lol.

Thanks for the complement on the car, i do what i can as money is avaliable.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts