Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the people of Virginia, especially Virginia Tech students my sympathies go out to you and your families. What a senseless horror.

All VA Bullittheads---my heart is heavy for you today.

Pray for our friends in VA today.

Ichibanbullitt

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
ichibanbullitt said:
To all the people of Virginia, especially Virginia Tech students my sympathies go out to you and your families. What a senseless horror.

All VA Bullittheads---my heart is heavy for you today.

Pray for our friends in VA today.

Ichibanbullitt
Amen!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Indeed

As a Professor at East Carolina University. I am deeply saddened by yesterday's events. I have friends and colleague that are alums or on the faculty at VA Tech. My heart is broken for the families of the two slain Professors. I am even more grief stricken about the young people that lost their lives entirely too soon. No parent should ever have to bury their child. As a Professor who looks into the eyes of these kids and as a father with two kids of his own, I'm simply at a loss for words for this senseless tragedy.:frown:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
OMG i just read an article on this. WTH is wrong with people these days. Will people ever learn. My prayers and tears go out to the families and other students.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My thoughts and prayers go to all those students that got killed at Virgina Tech. Thats just wrong.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Its a good thing this kid didnt live, can you imagin the pain he would be put through if he had and someone had gotten ahold of him?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Ditto to all the above. It's amazing that we keep getting more and more technologically(sp?) advanced, yet we keep getting more primitive in our actions. When will it end.....I fear it will get worse. Our prayers to all the victims and their families!
Bruce

·
Registered
142 Posts
It is a shame what this world has come to. I remember the days when I was a kid I could go out in the front yard and play with the other kids on the block. Today I can barely let my kids go in the back yard without me being worried about what could happen to them.

When I heard about what happened I just couldnt believe it. My prayers go out to the families that this tragedy has happened to.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Thanks for all the prayers. Virginia is truly hurting...as well as the country.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts