Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just saw in The Fresno Bee paper (Fresno, CA) paper that Swanson Fahrney Ford has a 2001 Roush Stage III for $40,000, 2001 Roush Stage II Convertible for $34,000, 2001 Roush for $20,000, 2001 Saleen S281/SC for $35,000, 2001 Saleen S281 for $30,000 all with 0% financing for 60 months. Most are $10,000 off normal pricing. If I wouldn't have already gotten my BULLITT, one of these would be in my driveway tomorrow. Wish I could afford another one right now :sad: I went to their website, and it doesn't show this special deal. But if any are interested, just give them a call. They always have Saleens and Roush's available. They even have a Cobra R sitting in the show room, very nice car.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I like the Saleens, but everything I've read on the Roush's, I'd have to get a StageIII. Of course a S351 vert would be nice in the driveway also!! I won't even think about the "R". I might cry!!!! lol
Cam

·
Registered
66 Posts
I've dealt with Swanson/Fahrney in the past. Other than Razzari Ford in Merced, they are the only SVT dealer in the valley, and one of only two Saleen dealers. I would rather deal with Razzari...........

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mswaim, I know what you mean. Before I bought the BULLITT, I went to test drive the saleens and cobras at SFF, and after spending just over an hour there, all I got was to sit in one. Told them if they didn't want to help me, I would just go buy the BULLITT, and take my business elsewhere. I just couldn't believe the price cuts they are having though on the Roushs and Saleens.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Before the Bullitt I used to pay a lot of attention to auto adds on TV thinking, wow that's a nice car. But there is no way I can even comprehend spending big bucks on anything less than Bullitt like performance!!! Everything else seems sooo lame. The Bullitt has totally ruined my sence of practicality. My wife Teresa races the Bullitt on the way home from work and insists that after our '99 4 door Dodge Neon Sport is paid for we will be getting a Cobra or Lightining...

·
Registered
223 Posts
Running for You

I would shy away from the Saleens. The dealer I bought the bullit from sells them. They have sold 25 saleens and had to buy 5 of them back (lemon law) due to extreme electrical problems.

In fact they had this beautiful Sallen with the $20,000 rainbow paint job and superchargered that has been sitting on their lot sold for three months because it just shuts off. The owner has not even thaken the car off the lot yet!!! At $80,000 for the car I would be pissed.

And you thought we were having problems!!

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts