Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
1,169 Posts
Thanks Mus408 here is a link for everyone else http://www.bonforums.com/mustang/cobra_02terminatorupdate1.htm

Also long as the HP stays the same I plan on buying one. I definately will have a disclainer if i pre-order one... No HP No sale!!!! Ford deliver what your proposing!!! Please... :-B

(Best ET to date 13.73 my Bullitt is stock other then Nitto DR's)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT #1042 (Ray Ackerman) on 2001-12-04 21:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
444 Posts
That's a pretty late release date. That's later than the Bullitts. And knowing Ford it will more than likely get pushed back. But as long as it comes out and has the 400Hp.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If I'm reading this right, Ford is going to make the GT 4.6L, just shy of the Cobra's current power?

What is the value of having the 4.9L? I'm sure that it will cost a lot more than the 4.6L and for only 10hp.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Knowing how Ford is rating their engines on the conservative side,my guess will be 385 HP for the Terminator. Wish I had the garage space,not to mention wallet space for it....but so is life!

·
Registered
280 Posts
The internal document that BON cut & pasted in that article didn't confirm any specifics about there being a supercharged Cobra. I got the memo last week and it only says the '02 Cobra specifics will be released to dealers and the public on February 6, 2002.

SVT doesn't traditionally build Cobra's until spring anyway, so the 2002's aren't late as of yet. And yes, there probably will be a supercharger available, but there is nothing official that has been communicated to us dealer types.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-05 16:48, BlastofaBullitt wrote:
What is the value of having the 4.9L? I'm sure that it will cost a lot more than the 4.6L and for only 10hp.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

To be able to put BOSS302 decals on a car and not get laughed at.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts