Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I figured it was time to put them up as part of the registration process (since a few people recently signed-in with intent to cause trouble).

For existing members, please review these <A HREF=http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=292&forum=5&0> HERE</A>. new registrations will have to agree to these terms before signing up.

Thx

Mike
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,360 Posts
thanks BIG BROTHER, oops i mean mike!!!
just kidding!!
i'm glad you did it and i agree wholeheartedly!!

(seriously, i really was kidding with the big brother comment!)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-15 15:20, mystang99 wrote:
thanks BIG BROTHER, oops i mean mike!!!
just kidding!!
i'm glad you did it and i agree wholeheartedly!!

(seriously, i really was kidding with the big brother comment!)

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Ouch. :lol:

I realized, based on a few people who logged in yesterday, that if I start going down the path of requiring good behavior, that I need a decent Terms and Conditions listed. It sucks that you have to do that to keep people from causing trouble, but you do. :-\

- Big Brother
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,360 Posts
uh oh, now your sig says "Big Brother" - LOL
just let us know if you're going to decide to make us start calling you that instead of Mike or Bullitt !!! (again, just kidding!)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-15 15:47, mystang99 wrote:
uh oh, now your sig says "Big Brother" - LOL
just let us know if you're going to decide to make us start calling you that instead of Mike or Bullitt !!! (again, just kidding!)


</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Just goofing off here. I'm still Mike. :smile: I also tagged a blurb on to the tail end of the registration page about not bashing the bullitt. Take a look. :smile:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,360 Posts
looks good mike, and i'm done giving you grief!!( by nature, i'm a smartass!)
this is a great website for Bullittheads!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
396 Posts
I Sincerely say THANKYOU!!! I am no longer posting on BON as my new topic says.

HOOOOORRRAY for Mike!

Bullitt on!!!
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top