Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to see what is for sale at the moment. I always had a thing for the Bullitt's when they first came out, and when on the hunt for a new daily, I was blown away by the prices of such a special car.

Never had anywhere near the money to afford one when they came out, and don't have a ton now, but it doesn't hurt to see what is out there.

I am located in Southern California

PS: Sadly, those of you with extremely low mileage examples will probably be out of my range. I am hovering around 15k or below. If there is an extremely nice example with acceptable miles, I might go higher.

Thanks,

-Markus-

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
There is no reason you can't find a near mint condition 2001 Bullitt with relatively low miles for the $15K you have to spend.

Some people want the 'world' for their cars, other are more realistic about what they are worth - which is exactly what someone is willing to pay.

Don't give up hope, if you want one bad enough, you will be able to find one.

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Bullitt_Dreamer said:
Looks like I am going to need to go hunting for these things. Is my price range to low?

-Markus-
You can either be more patient, as someone sooner or later is in your area will advertise a Bullitt. Or open yourself up to more than CA as your area of consideration. There have been several for sale on the east coast, and a few others in the central states.

I live in TX, and found mine in FL. If I would have waited a few months there was an equally nice Bullitt right here in Fort Worth for sale at a CarMax...:rolleyes: :wink: .

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Bullitt_Dreamer:

My '01 Bullitt is for sale, but it's an unadvertised sale as I am in no hurry to sell. If you look at my sig, the salient points are noted. For IMBOC members, the price is $18,900. All OEM equipment that was removed comes with the car. Note that the exhaust system was unbolted and not cut.

More info here: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2176537

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
If these don't meet your criteria (and I don't think they do) then keep looking.

I assure you that you can find a clean low mileage Bullitt in your price range.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm selling my 01 Black Bullitt #321. Has quite a few miles (117,000) mostly freeway, but runs perfect. just passes smog with almost zero emissions. i'm only asking $8,500 for mine. that leaves money for a supercharger, gears, headers, x pipe and whatever else you'd like. i'm in Sacramento my email is [email protected] or call (916)599-8645. email me for some pics. good luck on your search

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am selling my 01 Black Bullitt for $9,000. It has 95,000 miles on it but I have taken great car or it. It is still running like it did on day one. I have to sell it because I drive 80 miles a day for work and I just can't afford the gas right now. I hate to sell it but I have to. Check out my post here:

01 Black Mustang Bullitt For Sale

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.