Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin's coming in from Houston and I wanted to show him Biff's. Anybody possibly interested? I know we can do a good gathering, cause we have before. It's been awhile, so what do you say?

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Almost jumpeed in here with a resounding YES!, but my A/C clutch is still not changed out yet, and I don't really want to drive far with all the racket it's making. Don't think I'm going to get to it this week, maybe this weekend.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dillo Dave said:
Almost jumpeed in here with a resounding YES!, but my A/C clutch is still not changed out yet, and I don't really want to drive far with all the racket it's making. Don't think I'm going to get to it this week, maybe this weekend.
Well Dave, if you can. Don't push it though.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
C'mon dudes? What's up? Does everybody need wifey's approval? :eek:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Not everybody. Just rangerdoc.........:lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
d'oh! Me thinks Kujo"let me check with Honey,"362 also. :roll:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
BigBullitt said:
C'mon dudes? What's up? Does everybody need wifey's approval? :eek:
Before anybody seriously answers this question Ya gotta stop and think ... Maybe asking the wife first is the best form of reverse psycology and damage control for some of us ... ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOU MANIPULATE THE FEMALE MIND ~ !!! (ROFLMAO)

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
TXBLUOVAL said:
Before anybody serously answers this question Ya gotta stop and think ... Maybe asking the wife first is the best form of reverse psycology and damage control for some of us ... ALL DEPENDS ON HOW YOU MANIPULATE THE FEMALE MIND ~ !!! (ROFLMAO)
Now that sounds like the voice of experience. :)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Now that sounds like the voice of experience. :)
Yea ... GOOD & BAD ... DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
rangerdoc said:
I just have to see if I have family coming into town!
Well... do you???!! :lol: You make it anyway, so come on out! I found a vintage Kendall GT racing oil ad with a 69 Mustang on it I wanted to give you anyway, so maybe that's some incentive.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mach 2 said:
I'll be there,if I get permission.just kidding, i am too old to ask ANYONE
Jeff
Riiiiiggghhhttt. :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts