Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to all Texas Bullitts....please stand up and be counted...:smile: just trying to compile a list of Texas owners and what city your from

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Standing up......But don't let the Yankees do the countin......

·
Registered
959 Posts
Iwas already standing... :smile: Brian Hood with Bullitt #66 in Katy, Texas.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hey, us Yankees know how to count. Now those people down in Florida on the other hand....

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
hello fellow texan's..D.H.G.#1994 here...in beautiful arlington ,texas right near mansfield off 287 and I-20.would love to get a show or something together for all of us...maybe a B.B.Q...some events etc what do you allthink? maybe down at ennis during ford ( i suppose we could invite our gt and cobra brothers too...) the north texas mustang club sponsors a lot of cruises and shows and such...what do you all think? let me know
mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Count me in. I live in Pasadena and commute to almost Katy daily and I love makin' the trip in my Bullitt.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey texas bullitt.... a few of us are getting together this saturday...email myself or fordbullitt for the details

·
Registered
24 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-20 15:54, 1NastyFordGT wrote:

ROTFLMAO

I couldn't have daid it better! :smile:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You could have daid that better, though. :wink:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BullittMatt on 2001-06-22 22:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
BullittMatt, are you the Matt from AustinAreaStangs that just got the one from Covert? If so, We'll see ya Saturday at HD! I go early and leave usually shortly before 10PM.........

1 - 20 of 114 Posts