Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all you Texas Bullittheads.....I am part of H-S-R-A. Its a Houston based car club the meets out by miami subs on westheimer on wednsday night,friday and saturday. Really its just a bunch of guys,and girl..(just for you Trish) enjoying their cars. We will be out at HRP tonight running our cars on the track. unfortunately I wont be there due to a Mandatory store meeting....BS if ya ask me,(racing is more important) but if you would like to help me add some class to this club and are in need of something to do on a weekend please come out and lets show these older stangs what class is all about....and f bodies........

its nothing like a big car club or anything just a bunch of people having fun

> removed air silencer
> removed maf screen
> limo tinted windows with eyebrow
> fully funtional ram air scoop
> 160 deg. thermostat

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-07-18 11:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
826 Posts
Any specific time for Wedneseday, Friday & Saturday nights? Dinner time or midnight cruise?

What does H-S-R-A stand for?

By the way, did you ever install your new gears?

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HSRA stands for Houston Street Racers Assosiation....we usually all start meeting up around 1030 to 1130 and just hang out and find places to race at.....went out last night and it might have been just a fluke but i beat a friends F-body and she runs a 13:30....definately though the more miles my car sees and of course the more i practice with it the better it runs............

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would love to join yall but since it's a SR club I probaly shouldn't. Sounds like fun though!

Mr. Blackshine looks like we have the same plans for our cars so far. I'm waiting on more miles so I can get the intake and heads ported and polished. If you have a contact to get that done, then let me know. I will dyno again as soon as I find a shop here is Austin. My last dyno was in Dallas at Dallas Mustang.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just for all the legal stuff...street racing is not condoned by any state or its law enforcement officials. it is highly illegal and can get you hurt or killed. HSRA takes no responsability if you decide to race and blah blah blah..blah blah blah!!1 that being said, go out and have fun......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts