Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
Leaving from Texas in a couple of hours. I will post up from wherever we stay tonight. May try to visit some Bullittheads along the way. See everyone there. I'm not scheduled to be there until Wednesday but may show up a day early.
Charles,

Is on his way to the NATS :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Have a Safe Trip and have FUN :clap: :clap: :clap:

Terry

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
You go Charles! I mean that literally...and take plenty of pics.

I will not be there and for two out of three years am frusterated by that constraint! GRRR!

·
Charles
13,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in for the night.

Had a nice little stop in Shreveport at Sam's Boomtown. Won the huge sum of $15.00. LOL! But it's better than losing.

I'm just west of Memphis. Yes, I know that MB is on the East Coast. :shock: Tomorrow we head thru Memphis to check out the town. May hit Graceland.

Terry, If you PM me your cell phone number I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime. We'll probably be in Nashville tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if we are staying or will keep driving.

Jeff, #0453 needs attention. We hit a very very large swarm of bugs the last 50 miles. A few hours of work lost. I think I got most of the bugs off with bottled water and microfiber towels this evening. Car gets washed in the morning.

Tomorrow we'll get some pics to post up as we travel.

Everyone travel safe.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Good travelling, Charles. Me and the Grandson are leaving in about an hour and taking the Northern route through Shreveport and I-20. Should see ya about Tuesday night.:smile:

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
I'm in for the night.

Had a nice little stop in Shreveport at Sam's Boomtown. Won the huge sum of $15.00. LOL! But it's better than losing.

I'm just west of Memphis. Yes, I know that MB is on the East Coast. :shock: Tomorrow we head thru Memphis to check out the town. May hit Graceland.

Terry, If you PM me your cell phone number I'll give you a call tomorrow sometime. We'll probably be in Nashville tomorrow afternoon. I'm not sure if we are staying or will keep driving.

Jeff, #0453 needs attention. We hit a very very large swarm of bugs the last 50 miles. A few hours of work lost. I think I got most of the bugs off with bottled water and microfiber towels this evening. Car gets washed in the morning.

Tomorrow we'll get some pics to post up as we travel.

Everyone travel safe.
Charles,

I sent you Phone Numbers as well as Address to Home & Gary Force Acura.

Terry

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
See you on Wednesday Charles!

The northern contingent is leaving Tuesday morning and planning on making it to Knoxville or there abouts.

Have a safe drive.

Jeff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.