Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be held on Jan 20th at George Bush park off of Hwy 6 and Westheimer. There is a playground there for your children and we will be having a show and shine contest. The winner will be determined by secret ballot and added up. There is a BBQ area there so if yall would like we could have that also. We would need people to rsvp this get-together and everyone bring something to share for everyone...IE: sodas, hottdogs, burgers, chips ect... I would like to get a big turnout on this as the more Bullitts the better. This willbe a great oppurtunity to meet other Bullitt-heads and see some great cars. Please post any questions and comments on this string so we can get this happening. Lets do this folks.

Jerry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-06 22:24 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I hope so.. I'm trying to close on a house later this month and next month I'm in Finland ALL month plus some of March.. so time is a little tight.

How long will it take to get there from the DFW area, at a reasonable speed :wink:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Do you have a map so we can tell where it is?Maby I can meet the DFW Bullitts in Buffalo on their way by.Would be a good ride.DFW would need to leave on IH45 out of Dallas around 7- 8am to make it worth while.

·
Registered
147 Posts
DHG312 and family are in! Are we talking noon or mid-morning? Also, I would like to accurately state the time of the drive for Llama_boy....(at reasonable speeds)you should make it in about 3-3.5 hours in the Bullitt, 4 + if you drive a Camaro! :grin: See you there!

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Im thinking we can get this kicked off about noon. now for the map do yall have map blast or another map program? the zip code is 77077. i'll try to get you a better locationional map but its on the corner of westheimer and hwy 6.
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&addr=15000+westheimer&city=Houston&state=TX&slt=29.734000&sln=-95.652300&mlt=29.712300&mln=-95.680100&zip=77082-1506&country=us&mag=9&cs=9&BFClient=&BFKey=&poi=&poititle=&map.x=57&map.y=226

Im not sure which way Dallas is but if your coming in from I10 going east then you would exit Hwy6 and turn right ( or south ). Follow that till you hit westheimer and turn right ( west ). Go approx 3 miles. There will be a shell station on your left and you will turn right. There is a sing posted that says george bush park. Also I will be posting signs up along the roadside pointing which way to go.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-07 22:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-07 22:57 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great! We need all the people we can get. I hope the beat the Dallas meeting... :razz: :razz: :razz:

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Any more takers? Also, anyone in Houston want to get together to help me make signs to post along the roadside?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Jerry, I can help let me know where and when.
Dennis

1 - 20 of 44 Posts