Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Bullitt owners, looks like this has a green light for launch. This will start kicking off at 1200 noon. That will give people who attend church time to be there and others some travel time. The only thing I ask is for everyone to bring something for everyone, IE: sodas, chips and such. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of ya'll and hope we have a great turnout. Once we get everyone there I think we'll have a blast. I was considering posting our meeting on other boards to let the other clubs know of a Bullitt show, but for this one I chose to keep it all family..(Bullitts) If there are any suggestions please post them along with a definate YES for attendance. Also post if you are able to bring something and what so not everyone brings the same thing. Thanks for all of you guys support on this meeting.

Jerry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-14 10:40 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-15 08:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is the list i have so far of people who are coming:
Black Sunshine(Jerry) , Houston---Chips,chile',sausage,watermelon
Downhome(Dennis) , Houston---hotdogs,buns,cooler,ice
Los(Carlos) , Galveston
Dhg312(Adrian) , Houston--- cooler,bread,lunchmeat
Bullitt0399(Tim) , Palastine---coke,pepsi,sprite,dr.pepper
Bluebullitt(Todd) , Houston
Dhg4489 , Austin--- chicken,chips
Bullittboyz , CollegeStation X-3 dhg's
FordBullitt(Brian) , Katy--- digital camera
BlueBullitt2180 , Howe TX
True Blue(Jason) , Katy
DHG 4489 , austin
junior6783 , Houston

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2002-01-18 23:04 ]</font>

·
Registered
501 Posts
We'll bring 1 case coke,pepsi,Dr pepper,and sprite.Someone will have to bring coolers and ice.Not enough room for those items in trunk.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
I will be there. Coming from north of Dallas.

·
Registered
105 Posts
black sunshine,

It looks like we will have 4 DHG Bullitts from Bryan/College Station/Navasota area heading to the gathering on Sunday the 20th. I don't know what anyone is bringing, but I will tell them to pack some food and drinks. Looking forward to seeing a bunch of Bullitts and Bullittheads on Sunday.

Bullittboyz

·
Registered
55 Posts
We will bring hot dogs and buns, will also bring a cooler and ice.
What time should we all get there?
Oh by the way my wife meet another bullett at bubbles car wash on Sunday on Memorial, he knew nothing about the Bullitt club. I called him and invited him and his brother to the event on Sunday.
He owns a Black Modified Bullitt numbered in the 3000.
Hope he shows up.
Let me know if I can help in anyway.

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Updated! Bullittboyz, will you be coming from 45 or I10? I need to know so i can post some signs in the direction of everyones travel

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The meeting will be at George Bush park. That is located in the area of Hwy6 and westheimer. Its about two miles from there just off westheimer. I will be posting signs along the roadsides in a few places to help people to get there. KRS01, yes I have the dr's on the stock wheels. I hope to see you there.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Is there anyone going from Dallas? I may try to convince my wife, and if we can get enough people, it would make for a nice cruise.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
5111, My husband and I will be leaving Saturday morning from north of Dallas. Nice little weekend getaway. I hope to see you and more Dallas Bullitts there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BlueBullitt2180 on 2002-01-15 18:06 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
BlueBullitt2180,

I am not sure if I will make it or not, but you sure have a long drive ahead of you. Good to spit it up between two days.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I will make it and I am going to bring some chicken and potato chips. Anyone have a preference to boneless chicken brests or drumsitcks?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Black Sunshine,

We will be taking the scenic route through some farm to market roads, just alittle fun on the way. We know exactly where the park is, so it should be easy to find everyone. See you at noon on Sunday.

Bullittboyz

1 - 20 of 34 Posts