Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
3,389 Posts
DoubleJ said that everyone is chickening out because they all know that you will win it all and there's no use for anyone else to come out!!! ....that's what he said!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
We usually have a ton of people sign up in the last month. I know that there are several people here in DFW that are planning on going but have not yet signed up. I think that this year we need to make sure that people sign up in order to participate. Last year someone that went home with an award never actually signed up or paid, yet took home an award that other people had paid for. There are also some people that say that they won't be in the car show and therefore don't sign up but show up. Shouldn't happen, but it does.

I think that the fact that the Nats are nearby and only two months later and that some people are going there instead is partially responsible for the smaller numbers.

·
Registered
946 Posts
I'll be there. Just haven't bothered to sign up yet. I got to get thru this Mardi Gras party thing first(starts Friday and end Tuesday night). And yeah I'm taking one or two or three for the team!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I'll sign up as soon as my dead beat boss approves my time off!

I was scheduled off today, but at the last minute he changed the schedule around so that I had to work and someone else (pet) could go away with out using vacation time...

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
This ought to stir up some stuff.....
I will out RUN either / both of you guys....... texas and converse honor will be upheld.....!!!!!

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I'm afraid I'm going to have to pass this year. But I should see you all in Tulsa! Have fun! :clap:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
WHAT????????????

No Jalapenos this year? Dave that sucks!

:wink:
I'll bring them to Tulsa! :eek:

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I plan on being there but just haven't signed up yet either. I will get off my lazy butt and do it soon.
Been busy around here, the LS1 U-haul will have the back-half done on the 23rd and we will run the brake lines, fuel lines, fuel cell, tub the bed and start on the body work for the bed..(shave the fuel door and the tailgate latch)
Diane is in Iraq and won't be able to make it this year so I have been busy taking care of her personal stuff as well as working.

Paul if you want jalapenos I can stop by Dave's house and pick some up if you would like.

I am also facing a rear-end dilemma as it is starting to howl and make bearing noise, so I need to address that ASAP.

You would not believe how hard it is to find a rear-end housing only that is local, what a PITA.

Kerry

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Kujo362 said:
I am also facing a rear-end dilemma as it is starting to howl and make bearing noise, so I need to address that ASAP.

Kerry
I recommend Beano............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Dillo Dave said:
I recommend Beano............. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
...Or some of my Jalepenos. :wink:

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm hoping to make it out. Just depends on when I close on my house and move in. Builder says we're about 45 days until completion.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
ShelbysCA said:
I'm hoping to make it out. Just depends on when I close on my house and move in. Builder says we're about 45 days until completion.
That usually means you have another 3 months. :D

Even if you are closing/moving, you won't be closing on a Saturday and you can just move on Sunday afternoon!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
BigBullitt said:
...Or some of my Jalepenos. :wink:
Hardee har har har, for someone that is not going you sure are full of jokes.

Dillo, that was pretty damn funny even at my own expense.

Does anyone know where I can find a rear.........ummm...axle housing for sale. Just the housing,.. I will do the rest. Thanks

Kerry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts