Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
i got a friend who is an artist and she draws very well. what needs to be on the shirt. please pm me the details.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
What is the T shirt gonna look like?...for the Shootout??

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
We are in need of an artist for the Shootout t-shirt. Jack (Noble Steed) is totally booked so we need another artist to help out. Contact me via email if you can help!

[email protected]
Greg, Although I am not an artist (but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express)I do have a suggestion for the shirt which you may or may not find helpful. How about a front pic of a 2001 Bullitt and the front pic of a 2008 Bullitt with a drag race christmas tree in between the 2 cars and maybe a few bullitt holes printed on a black shirt. Just a thought.

Bob

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Thanks Bob. We have a designer, our own Big Bullitt. We will show the design off in the next few weeks.

David is designing the Shootout T shirt?....ok...now i'm worried:rotfl:...not!:lol:

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
dg517 said:
David is designing the Shootout T shirt?....ok...now i'm worried:rotfl:...not!:lol:
I want it to be very clear, I was not volunteering to be the designer. I just had an idea.

I'm sure that the shirts will be fine.

One more question, how many people and cars showed up for last years event?

Thanks

Bob

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
onefastbob said:
I want it to be very clear, I was not volunteering to be the designer. I just had an idea.

I'm sure that the shirts will be fine.

One more question, how many people and cars showed up for last years event?

Thanks

Bob

Bob

Dont remember how many showed....the weather was the big prob...had to cancel the drags...but here is some pics...ok...we had two B's from Canada.

Dennis

Attachments

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Thanks Bob. We have a designer, our own Big Bullitt. We will show the design off in the next few weeks.
I actually farmed them out to India. :lol: I hope you like it/them. I had to do two. One for Bullitt/Mach's and one with just Bullitts.

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
BigBullitt said:
I actually farmed them out to India. :lol: I hope you it/them. I had to do two. One for Bullitt/Mach's and one with just Bullitts.
You farmed them out to India....so Dell is doing them?!? LOL

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
onefastbob said:
You farmed them out to India....so Dell is doing them?!? LOL

A guy from Wal Mart is prolly doing them:lol:...thats the same thing...right?

·
Registered
722 Posts
okay if u have 2 bullitts on the shirt what is the mach shirt going to look like and who is going to draw it up????:confused: :question: :wink:

some of us own a mach and a bullitt..:smile:

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
stripnzinc said:
okay if u have 2 bullitts on the shirt what is the mach shirt going to look like and who is going to draw it up????:confused: :question: :wink:

Uhhhh, how about a plain white fruit of the loom?:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
stripnzinc said:

you might want to check with BigBullitt...heck...the T shirt may have a Model T on it:lol:....front an back:rotfl:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts