Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I counted 17 Bullitts and 5 Mach 1's. Racing was rained out, Cold, windy day at Palestine car show. Lot's of nice cars and people there. Maybe next time!

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I was originally going to head out early this morning , car was loaded and ready to go and even after last night I thought I would make it.... but after last nights storms, I spent the morning and part of the afternoon doing clean- up and some minor repairs ( glass / screens / fence etc..someone else can go up and check the roof )
my daughter was at work in haltom city at frescos on 377 when it hit there bad.. she is ok but her car is dented all over from the hail, luckily no glass breakage or cracks... went to get some estimates today from some friends with body shops and she has an appointment on thursday with insurance adjuster... could have been worse though....much much worse

·
Premium Member
18,430 Posts
texasbullitt said:
I was originally going to head out early this morning , car was loaded and ready to go and even after last night I thought I would make it.... but after last nights storms, I spent the morning and part of the afternoon doing clean- up and some minor repairs ( glass / screens / fence etc..someone else can go up and check the roof )
my daughter was at work in haltom city at frescos on 377 when it hit there bad.. she is ok but her car is dented all over from the hail, luckily no glass breakage or cracks... went to get some estimates today from some friends with body shops and she has an appointment on thursday with insurance adjuster... could have been worse though....much much worse
My sister went by Sammy's BBQ on Belknap Blvd yesterday. It was torn up, they lost their roof on part of the building, one of the customers was in his car on the street after exiting the drivethru and was lifted and shaken well, then set down. One guy died in a lumber yard from a heart attach while clinging to some material in the yard. Everyone there saw the Tornado as it came, quite quickly. I'm glad I was in Palestine, it was only wet, cold and windy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts