Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is a director for "The Driver's Edge" who conducts driving events at Texas World and Motorsport Ranch.

TDE has in-car instructors, paired off with students who have particular cars (AWD, RWD, etc). I'd expect Brian to instruct and if I get a little more seat time, I'll probably help.

Indications are that more than a few Bullitt owners want to try the cars at the track. (Better than the Subaru guys who just want to measure wing height.)

In my past life with Audis, TWS was a good place for the Texas group to meet. Central to Houston, SanAn/Austin and Dallas (sorry ElPaso).

TDE has been running discounts for clubs/groups of 10 or more. Even if you don't run, come to the event, sign a waver and take a few laps with an instructor. You'll sign up for the next one.

Anyway- the page is http://www.thedriversedge.net .

I'll have to miss all but MSR this year, but I expect (pray) my schedule to open up again for more time at TWS.

·
Registered
130 Posts
The Texas Shelby Nationals will be at Motorsport Ranch in Cresson, Texas the weekend of Oct. 5-7, 2001 -hosted by the Shelby Cobra Association of Texas. Since our Bullitts *are* Ford-powered, we can enter and drive AT SPEED in the track events.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I do instruction for the Drivers Edge.. :smile: I don't know if they are going to invite me to the Motorsport Ranch event or TWs or both. IF I get invited, I'll have #66 there.

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts