Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i go on a couple local stang sites here in San Antonio and also go on modularfords.com n svtperformance.com but those sites dont interest me as much as IMBOC does. Anyone else feel this way? whats everyones top stangs sites they visit daily? IMBOC has got my vote for #1 though! :smile:

·
Registered
798 Posts
I go to imboc.com, fnsweet.com, stlmustangs.com, and svtperformance on a daily basis and this is my favorite on for sure. A lot of great information on here!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
#1> IMBOC
#2> Modular powerhouse forums
#3> Black mustang club

I say IMBOC for #1 mainly cause they people here are more helpful, in other forums you get alot of snobby people who all say there car is the fastest and nicest. here people seem a bit more Humble and caring.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rangerdoc said:
There are other mustang sites? :confused:
lol crazy huh!?! local ones in SA are united stangs.com and lonestarstangs.com . i usually jus check if anythings good on there, but im usually on imboc and svtperformance.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'm an almost daily viewer. I always find something interesting to read and I'm not really a 'Gearhead'...OK, maybe a little!:smile:
Plus I am Quite Sure that nowhere else in the great Internet universe can you find better people!
I can feel the Love.
--Forte 2's Mom

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
1. IMBOC
2. GMC (Green Mustang Club)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
PY said:
1. IMBOC
2. GMC (Green Mustang Club)
There is a Green Mustang Club? What is the domain name? (I didn't find anything current.)

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
B-Man said:
There is a Green Mustang Club? What is the domain name? (I didn't find anything current.)
Mike, there is no Green Mustang Club. I listed it because Mr. Bullitt listed Black Mustang Club and I'm jealous. Really. :py1:

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
The green Mustang club is called IMBOC and we have such big hearts for all Mustang owners that we even welcome a few blue and a few black Mustang owners. Uhhh, cars that is. The owners can be any color, even female. OOPS.

HA!! GRINS!

I have visited some of the other Mustang sites and have found no brotherhood in any of them.

Has anyone EVER visited any mustang site that even remotely sounded like a sizeable group of members would have the kind of NATS and the kind of FUN we had in SF last July?? Or wherever we meet?

The ONLY bad thing about Nats was how much it made me miss my Bullitt. (just too many miles to SF)

Lookin' forward to OK in June. (still too far away for my Bullitt) Hmm, guess I need a dually and a featherlite.

Yeah, yeah, I know ... drive it, drive it, drive it. But then the underside of the floor pan might ..... lose its green glow.

Now there's a Bullitt tale for ya.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
There are many reasons to like this site, however not allowing nasty language has to be near the top.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I've joined quite a few over the years, but never went back, except "IMBOC" and stayed. I do not remeber my user id or passwords for the other ones.
But the new ones Mike justed listed look pretty good,.....lol

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts

·
3,389 Posts
giles01516 said:
I've joined quite a few over the years, but never went back, except "IMBOC" and stayed. I do not remeber my user id or passwords for the other ones.
But the new ones Mike justed listed look pretty good,.....lol
But! Have you ever been a supporting member of any of these other clubs??? :redface: :wink:

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Green Mustang club

B-Man said:
Well done, I am impressed with those clubs !

Ps. I try to get on IMBOC every day and most days for several hours
I think that says it all really....
I also like to post a lot and drive you nuts when I write proper English such as,
Colour, Tyre and Aluminium etc etc

Bob
www.ukbullitt.org

·
Registered
163 Posts
I go to way too many sites myself, I'm into a variety of rides. I will say Imboc is one of the greatest stang related sites.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Number 1 in my book

IMBOC=#1....that says it all:D..good people...sweet cars(even the DHG ones):lol:

Attachments

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
English Bob said:
Well done, I am impressed with those clubs !

Ps. I try to get on IMBOC every day and most days for several hours
I think that says it all really....
I also like to post a lot and drive you nuts when I write proper English such as,
Colour, Tyre and Aluminium etc etc

Bob
www.ukbullitt.org
LOL! My boss transferred to Houston from Wolverhampton in 2005. He tells everyone he's from deep East Texas. We still hear a few a of the British version of words but he's starting to pickup a few Texan versions. What a mix when used in the same sentence.

Whilst I browse a few of the other boards from time to time I find that IMBOC is in poll with me. :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts