Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love being a part of this club and a big thank you for my mailbox surprise! You folks are the best!

PS. If this club ever needs any help with some dues, I would be willing to chip in.

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
I am probably going to put up a PayPal account for the site, so that anyone who wants to assist, can do so, and I can forward the amounts to the ISP (or enhance the site).

Thanks for the offers by the way!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Or you could help out by sending all donations to
Ford Motor Credit Co.
acct. Blakwing..

:smile:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Ok I'm lost here. What is going on? I've had my Bullit for a few months and have not heard or seen anything. No Appreciation packet no phone calls. Not a thing. What's going on here!?!

·
Registered
199 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-28 11:23, Green Pony wrote:
Ok I'm lost here. What is going on? I've had my Bullit for a few months and have not heard or seen anything. No Appreciation packet no phone calls. Not a thing. What's going on here!?!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Don't worry, we appreciate you. :smile:

·
Registered
109 Posts
I'm lost too. I keep hearing about these surprises and I haven't received anything. I own Bullitt DHG # 2789. I have been a member of this board for a few months now and I haven't heard\received anything.

Someone please assist me with this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts