Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to express my thanks to all of the great customers on this forum. Your business is really appreciated!!
I'm building the DENSECHARGER because I'm a lifelong MUSTANG enthusiast. I wanted to be able to give fellow enthusiasts a "true value" modification which thay can actually feel.
I now have 2 NMRA teams using the system.
www.motortecmag.com has recently conducted thorough dyno and road test evaluations on the system. I hope everyone will check this out when the article is posted to their site.
I'm including all the necessary hardware, aircraft quality nylok nuts, rubber marine gaskets, permatex, custom black plexiglass cover plate, decals, etc., at a $39.00 cost to the customer after you subtract the retail value of the K&N and shipping. I'm glad so many customers are recognizing the "true value" of the system.
These systems will only be produced for FORD vehicles. Why would anyone want to drive anything but a MUSTANG!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
JP Demolet,

Thanks,
I just received the Densecharger yesterday. I'm going to install tonight. I'm glad you found this site. Several people have been saying great things about the Densecharger. I think Mus408 has been particularly vocal about this. I think he may have sold several on his recommendations alone. I know it helped my decision.

Eric

·
Registered
543 Posts
Hi John. I am very pleased with the DenseCharger. Using it in the down position like you suggested. I am also glad I went with the larger filter. Thanks for all your tips.

John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts