Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a special package in the mail. Don't know if I'm supposed to say what it is, since I don't see any other people saying thanks...but anyway, thanks!

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I was told I have a pkg at home also. I had them open it up, because I wasn't expecting anything...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

You guys are great!

:-B
Jim

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Give us a little hint here.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,068 Posts
Oh Boy! This is going to be hard for me to keep a secret guys! I've done very well, thank you, so far!! (That is good for me) :lol:

·
Registered
252 Posts
I got one too although mine was hand delivered by a founding member. I would also like to thank the founding members for putting such thought into a gift for the Bullitt owners here.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
WOO HOO!! Just what I wanted!! A mail order Hooter Girl bride!! Wait...her shorts look a little dirty from sitting on too many cars...figures, too many Bullitthead jobs

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well, Mrs. RickyBoy has informed me that I already have too many toys, so I would like to have my mailorder Hooters Girl bride sent to Bullitt3230 please.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
WOW...Thanks Mr. and Mrs Rickyboy! I'm filling up the backseat now...just need one more generous BullittClub member to send me one more.....I love this club!

·
Registered
225 Posts
oops! I may have spiled the beans,sorry .:grin:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 11:54, twoponys wrote:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Where?! Where?! Darn you webmaster! Did you remove Twoponys spilled beans? I wanna know whats coming.

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 12:08, Y2K16T8 wrote:
On 2001-09-27 11:54, twoponys wrote:

Where?! Where?! Darn you webmaster! Did you remove Twoponys spilled beans? I wanna know whats coming.

I didn't delete ANYTHING. :???:

I think he was bluffing, or maybe he did?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Webmaster on 2001-09-27 12:44 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
UUUUGHHHHH! My apologies. :oops:

1 - 20 of 68 Posts