Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Glad to be part of the club and have alot of questions to post regarding mods.It,s been about twenty years since my last hot rod,69 Cougar XR7 GT390 and alots changed since then.The Bullitt is the first car since the 69 to turn a trip for milk into a 100 mile ride!I don,t get much of a chance to get on line and apologize in advance if I don,t get a chance to respond to your posts or replies. Dale #4120

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-02 17:41, chevy piercing bullitt #4120 wrote:
The Bullitt is the first car since the 69 to turn a trip for milk into a 100 mile ride!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Welcome to our addiction! I'm sure most of us know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Welcome, we have a little in common. It has been twenty years for me too. My last real ride was a also a Cougar (1970 Eliminator 351C). You're right a lot has changed. Also, I have a lot of catching up to do too, and the bullittheads here have been a big help. Enjoy the fever (again) and the club. Man, I hate those new Cougars; they are everywhere! I guess, I'm just becoming an old fart, since I know they do everything better than ours did except go faster in a straight line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts