Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whomever deleted the "Embarrassing" topic, all I have to say is THANK YOU!

Please feel free to delete this one too, just wanted to share my gratitude.

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
Aside from the fact that it was an obvious troll, the email address and the ISP didn't jibe, and I suspect that the email was bad period.

Either way, this person broke the Registration agreement with their first post, so its gone.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
But I had fun beating on him. :sad:

·
The Great and Powerful OZ
593 Posts
Yeah, but if we don't hold people accountable to the registration agreement, there isn't a point in having it, so we have to enforce it.

Pick on one of the founders for fun. :wink:

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I agree. And it was right to drop the thread and enforce the code. But again I'll say, it was fun goofing on that clown for a while. Thanks webmaster for taking care of this site and being the law around here.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Oohhh mannnn, just as we were getting good responses back to the guy.

Thanks for being the robo-cop, I mean robo-bullitt.

·
Registered
152 Posts
/me raises hand too*

Yep, didn't care for him much. Glad to see the moderators step in and lay the smack down... so to speak.

Thanks for keeping it friendly.

·
Registered
112 Posts
all i have to say is that somepeople just dont get it do they. an agreement is like the speed limit if you break it and you get cought your in touble... wish my number was 00050...lol except i think the fine is more for speeding where i am it 100 for 11-20 over 200 for 21-30 31 and up you gonna fry, well got to court atleast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts