Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to thank you for having the August meet at your place...great food!

btw...i love that red vert 5.0 an ur garage!!

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Thanks again for helping with the car and the great food!!
:::pERK::: Red vert 5.0 ... DAAAAANG ... SEND PICS ~ !!! :~))

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Garage/Show pics of your cars...

Wildman,

I think you need to post a few of your show pics for these guys. You would have 'em drooling:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: all over themselves. And yes, I did drool too. Although you probably didn't notice for your helping Greg with the Bullitt:cool: and Dennis being such a mischief! :lol:

Molly you outdid yourself again lady. :cool: Thanks big to both of you for the invite and the spread.:goodvibe: Maybe this time next year everyone can come over to our house as it shouldn't look like a war zone any longer by then....:lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DavidMidgley said:
Wildman,

I think you need to post a few of your show pics for these guys. You would have 'em drooling:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: all over themselves. And yes, I did drool too. Although you probably didn't notice for your helping Greg with the Bullitt:cool: and Dennis being such a mischief! :lol:

Molly you outdid yourself again lady. :cool: Thanks big to both of you for the invite and the spread.:goodvibe: Maybe this time next year everyone can come over to our house as it shouldn't look like a war zone any longer by then....:lol:
I was geing a WHAT?:p .....i think you left out this....Dee doing all the talking:lol:...but...thats normal...just another good meet...i all ways learn something new about our cars....

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I also cant spell...that should read...I was being a WHAT?:p :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Thanks for hosting it, we had a good time but had to leave too soon.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
We enjoyed having you all over. Greg about worked me to death but the upside is I learned how to do rear brakes, springs, shocks and struts in the new mustangs. Springs are waaaay easier.

·
Registered
223 Posts
All,

Sorry I missed the get together! But I enjoyed the Star Wars exhibit, along with about 5 gillion other kids, Moms, Dads, Singles, Doubles and assorted other aliens and creatures. That's what you get for having a dozen (yes, twelve) Grandkids. Sorry, no pics--but, I remember it ALL too well.

Jack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts