Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks to all of the people that made the 2007 Bullitt Nationals another great event.

Kurt Andersson and family (Bullitt 3230)
Jimmy Ray
Gail and Jeff (Blue Bullitt 2180/2180.1)
Scott with SW Tuning (OKC Bullitt)
Tim with Dark Dragon Kempo (Dark Dragon)
Dan and Molly
Collin (PY)
Jeff W and daughter
Rick (Photo Rick)
Dennis Shaw (WonBullitt)
Brad (Bullitt makes three)

And most of all to all that attended. Without the support on the attendees it wouldn't be this fun to organize and run.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Props to everyone that worked and attended the Nationals In Tulsa, Ok. Everyone did an awesome job, and we really want to thank you all for making us, as first timers, feel like we've been there all along. What a great bunch of folks! If you've never attended one...you gotta go! What a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Thanks to everyone at the Nationals. It was my first event also and I had a great time with all you Bullittheads. Thanks to Droopy and everyone else that put the Nationals together, I'll be back next year.

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
Greg, Kurt and Jimmy Ray put together a great event this year. I'm already throwing in my hat to volunteer for next year. Well, that means you got Jeff too.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Most Certainly!! Thank You All!!
I again had a great time. I have made it a bad habbit of showing up without a car. Two years now. I hope that changes!! But i heard it said at the car show. It is not about tyhe cars. MORE LIKE A FAMILY REUNION!! COULDN'T HAVE BEEN SAID BETTER! Even without my car I am so glad I was there! Thanks Bullittheads. Great to be a part of this Family!!

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Dave (Dillo) made the statement about me and my son at lunch Thursday on the way to Tulsa, "We've got a couple of virgins here". Virgins no more. We had a blast. The people were very down to earth and great to be around. Paul (Kaylan1521) was talking about how Bullittheads were different than most other car enthusiasts and he is right. It comes across that way on the site but much more so in person.

Thank you everyone for a fun and memory filled weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts