Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be off line for a few days. Just wanted to wish all my friends here a very happy and safe Thanksgiving day. I especially give thanks to our armed services. Prayers will be said at my dinner table asking for their safe return.

John

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
well said john and karl,
i've enjoyed getting to know so many of you here at the club and my heartfelt wishes for a safe and happy Thanksgiving go out to all of you!!!!
please enjoy your time together with your families and friends and your time off from work!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I just wanted to wish you all a <FONT SIZE="5" color="orange">Happy Thanksgiving!</FONT> :-B I especially want to send thanks to those who cannot be with us because they are defending our freedom! :-B Everyone drive safe and enjoy your families!

Bullitt #851

<font size="1">Remembering 9/11/01</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpotsStang on 2001-11-20 15:55 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SpotsStang on 2001-11-20 15:56 ]</font>

·
Registered
467 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Those away from home are in our thoughts and prayers.

jjrocks
Blk Bullitt #2754
Jim

7,020 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all! What a great holiday it is. Spending time with family is so great ... remember to tell everyone you love them. To all who are serving in the military away from home God bless you and keep you safe. mod

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I hope everyone has a wonderful, happy and healthy, thanksgiving... enjoy, hug your loved ones and be happy and thankful for all that we have..... god bless you all

·
Registered
140 Posts
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE OF YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING.A SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR FINE MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS OVERSEAS IN ORDER THAT WE CAN ENJOY THESE HOLIDAYS. HOPE TO HAVE THEM HOME SOON.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I would also like to wish all my forum buds a VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

My heart and prayers goes out to our entire arm forces that will not be with their family during the holiday season. God Bless..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts