41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
1 Posts
KJ Murray
2019 Bullitt- K0232
Ontario, Canada

All options including Recaros and Bullitt Car Cover. As most know, in Canada for 2019 they forced the MagneRide and Electronics/Technology packages on us and I could not be happier. Also, I love the Recaros! Not only do they look awesome, they feel great.

Original owner, special ordered. Took delivery in August of 2019. I was told by the Ford Canada SVT/Roush rep when I ordered it in March of 2019 that I was only the second person to order a 2019 Bullitt in Canada (the first one went to Vancouver BC if I recall correctly), but I am just getting around to starting a new account here for it on IBMOC. I have been a long time forum member since I bought my 2001 Bullitt (#2734) many years back. My old profile was BULLITT02734. Stinks that you cannot just change your user name. So, for that reason, this time I didn't make one specific to my car :cool:

Looking forward to participating more now with the new profile. This is a fantastic forum.

Thank you all.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello

Is it possible to registry my 2018 Bullitt #K0480, in France. I'm the 2nd owner, bought new in Fordstore France in october 2018. Mileage is about 20 000kms now.
Thanks Fred

41 - 59 of 59 Posts