Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has the 375HP 440.

I got it off the transport and took it straight to the tire dealer. The brakes completely went out in the tire dealers parking lot and I crashed it into the building. Lets just say yesterday was not a good day.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have asked the owners to send my money back, And I will pay for the shipping. I will be out $2000.00 and have learned a good lesson. If they refuse,I will have my attorney send them a letter asking for all damages incurred and try to settle. Since the accident. I have gotten to know the car better. It has a wonderful 440. Smooth as glass and the interior is just like new. The car even came with the window sticker.
I have some medical bills, the cost to rebuild the wall I hit and then the fixing of the car. This thing is like a tank and all the physical damage done was a pushing back of the bumper. It can easily be realigned. Right now the headlight doors will not open and the car has no brakes. I will probably have the brake system rebuilt next week and new tires put on. Anything to make it safe. I have a reputation to uphold and I will not sell an unsafe car. After that it's off to the body shop for the Bumper realignment. If nothing else malfunctions it's a great driving car. For the short time I drove it, it was 1969 all over again. It really drove great until I lost the brake system.

I am calm about it. I actually dig the car. Either way it's going to cost me at least $1000.00. If I send it back it will be $1000.00 and if I fix it and then sell it on ebay it will cost at least $1000.00 or more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts