Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't know where to post this or IF to post this, but I'm jumping for joy so I thought I'd post something HAPPY!

I just washed #4841 with Rain X and used The Absorber, for the first time. My gosh, she's beautiful!! Not a SPECK of a water spot anywhere on her! She's ready for a photo shoot....now....WHERE is the sun when I need it!?!?!

Thanks to everyone who suggested this little miracle cloth!

:smile:
Bubbles

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi grinnin!

"The Absorber" is like a chamois, only it feels rubber and is absolutely THE BEST, blows the ole chamois away! I got mine at Auto Zone, but they have them at Walmart and K-Mart too and that's exactly what it is called, "The Absorber". They come in many colors (I got blue, of course) and also, they come in a clear plastic tube, which you can use to store it in. I was skeptical, but I can't believe how quickly it dried my car, in less than 5 minutes! You MUST get one! They are about $7!!!!

Good Luck!
Bubbles

·
Registered
140 Posts
Dona, How does the wax on your car hold up using the absorber? The thing sounds like a neat deal to me. By the way does it come in black?
Al

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
OH NO YOU DIDN’T. I heard that the absorber looks good at first, then makes your paint peel!

Hehe, jk :wink: I know I’ll be giving it a shot!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FASTBULLITT on 2001-11-10 00:27 ]</font>

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BLACKBULLITT,

I have not waxed #4841 yet, so I can't answer your question, but I can't see it affecting that at all.

Black? I don't think they come in black, at least I have not seen one. I've seen light green, pink, purple, blue...pretty colors! They all work great, I'm sure.

I hope you get yourself one or two!!!

Bubbles

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
How do they make your paint peel? It is essentially a rubber sponge with very small pores.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You're right, I didn't read the last line. Sorry. I was wondering where someone would have gotten that idea. :oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts