Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decide to create thread to dedicated to pictures of our Mustang Bullitt's. Post as many pictures as you want, as much as you want. No limits here. 2001 Bullitt's are obviously welcome.

I figured that since we don't have a comprehensive grouping of photos, this thread can do just that to keep them together. This helps with individuals who are looking to see what other owners are doing to their rides.

I'll go ahead and start off with some of my own pictures

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Sounds like a cool idea

My 2008 JJZ 109 Bullitt

The Old 2001 JJZ 109 Bullitt

·
Registered
346 Posts
Here's mine, #4968. No major mods, just some minor changes. SHR lower grille inserts, leather armrest cover, Rotorpros zinc coated brake rotors, and BFG Sport Comp 2 tires in 255/45/18. Other than that, all stock.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice rides fellas!

MustangMan, what are the specs on those wheels? Those are some of the best 'old-school' looking torque thrusts I've seen on a S197.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Ya'll have seen everything I've got. I'll have to create some new memories later this year on track. I'm also heading out to Vegas and driving from Raleigh, so I should have some interesting shots from the trip to post up later this year....

Keep the pics coming...

Cam, good idea on this thread...

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Sorry Rodney.... Not for sale but thanks for asking. It's taken 33 years to get it this far. Hope to see you in Vegas in April. I'll be driving there with the SoCal Bullittheads. Are you driving in a group of Bullittheads or solo?

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Sorry Rodney.... Not for sale but thanks for asking. It's taken 33 years to get it this far. Hope to see you in Vegas in April. I'll be driving there with the SoCal Bullittheads. Are you driving in a group of Bullittheads or solo?
I'm going to miss the big show, headed out to Vegas in June once the wife gets out of school for the summer. Hope you guys have fun.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Nice rides fellas!

MustangMan, what are the specs on those wheels? Those are some of the best 'old-school' looking torque thrusts I've seen on a S197.
Gotta give credit to Dennisafrompa he gave me the idea. I ordered new 2003 17x8 Bullitt rims and sanded down the spokes for the flat (old school) torque thrust look. wrapped them in Nitto INVO 255/50/17 and picked up some MoonEyes centre caps. The best part was the offset. The 255's are pushed right to the lip of the fender giving the Bullitt an awesome look.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
nice, did you have the x brace powdercoated/painted the oem strut tower brace color?
I believe that's how the FRPP brace comes. It was originally released in red and now the kit includes this gunmetal color, just like the 2013 Boss LS.

·
Registered
315 Posts
nice, did you have the x brace powdercoated/painted the oem strut tower brace color?
Thanks.

No I did not. Cam is correct, it came that color and is doesn't match the front stb. I have a MM 4 point street roll bar to install and I'll have it and the x-brace painted DHG at the same time. I left off the pad from behind the x-brace because its useless weight, and so that the rear stb can be seen in the trunk.

·
Premium Member
1,790 Posts
I'll show some progression.....

As I bought it:

New hood put on and front clip repainted, H&R SuperSports installed:

Koni Str.t's and Saleen 18" installed:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts