Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped the Beast (#2731) off last night at the dealer for spotted headlights and the 1 - 2 shift problem. I now have two very perfect headlights. Let's see if they stay that way. I saw another black Bullitt parked in the service area. Both headlights were spotted worse than my Beast.

It was too warm (59 degrees) this morning for the service tech to replicate the 1 - 2 shift problem. My service advisor got the service manager involved who called Ford. Ford said replace the 1-2 shift fork. The parts are on special order.

Got the car back with zero dings, scatches or grease marks. My service advisor thinks I'm a bit too anal about the Beast. Must be the bath towels covering the seats that gives me away?

John

·
Registered
533 Posts
I wonder if any Canadians have this problem as we have daytime running lights. They are always on and possibly prevent moisture from occuring.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks again for you help on the wheels. I couldn't figure out how to post our conversation, and then goofed and erased the message! I have a Cobra Hood on order, and I will just store the original. Still do not know which path yet on wheels. MGW seems to be the choice on Billett Items. IS their stuff better than that of UPR racing products?

Thanks,

Brad

·
Banned
975 Posts
griffbal: I have both sets for the interior pieces. my 2 cents is that Mgwltd is the best. I put the upr on daughter 2002 mustang standard. She's happy and so am I.
:bullitt:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I agree, MGW makes top-of-the-line stuff, I should have a package from them waiting on me when I get home today. :smile: I won't be putting any billet pieces in mine that don't come from MGW.

:bullitt:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts