Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to a show in Richland WA on Sunday. All literature mispelled the Bullitt name. Even after futile attempts by Ray, Rhonda and Kerry were attempted to help the organizers out. Only 2 Bullitts in the show. Both walked away with trophies.
Ray's car, surrounded by several Mach's, took 2nd in the "Bullit/Mach" (sic) class.
I took 3rd in Modified.
Kerry and Diane's Roush took 1st in their class beating out a bunch of Saleens.
It was great to see you guys and hope to see more NW Bullittheads this summer!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hey Steve it was great visiting with you again as well. It had been awhile since Rhonda and I had seen you. Congrates to you placing third in the modified class that was awesome. As always fun visiting with Kerry and Diane great job on taking first in your class with the Roush. Hope to see you all again soon.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Yes, congratulations to Ray and Rhonda, Kerry and Dianne and Steve! Yeah! :clap2:

Hi Art! Are you still in Montana? Bill and I were wondering. Haven't seen you on for about 4 weeks or more. Getting things taken care of over there?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Congrads to you guys... Steve and Ray, sounds like everyone made it home safe. Been a busy day, I'll post and email photos when I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
TwoStangWmn said:
Yes, congratulations to Ray and Rhonda, Kerry and Dianne and Steve! Yeah! :clap2:

Hi Art! Are you still in Montana? Bill and I were wondering. Haven't seen you on for about 4 weeks or more. Getting things taken care of over there?
Yes Vicki...I'm back...pheeeeew..what a trip.. :( .....I am so burned out!....I should be back to normal in a few weeks...:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
sixxshooter said:
Went to a show in Richland WA on Sunday. All literature mispelled the Bullitt name. Even after futile attempts by Ray, Rhonda and Kerry were attempted to help the organizers out. Only 2 Bullitts in the show. Both walked away with trophies.
Ray's car, surrounded by several Mach's, took 2nd in the "Bullit/Mach" (sic) class.
I took 3rd in Modified.
Kerry and Diane's Roush took 1st in their class beating out a bunch of Saleens.
It was great to see you guys and hope to see more NW Bullittheads this summer!
I've seen people forget the last t on "Bullit" or even as bad as "Bullet"... sigh. I tell ya no respect!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts