Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight miles south of Belle Fourche, South Dakota is a red-tipped fence post marking the smack-dab middle of the U.S. The spot was dedicated in 1959 (when Hawaii became a state

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
!!!

Karl Fengler (kfengler) brought this up several years ago. I think it's the geographical center which includes the massive land area of Alaska...and that's why the center is so far North. :smile:

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Belle Fourche is nice, but I would not recommend entering in the All Car Rally they hold every summer. I entered #3309 three times when I lived in Rapid City and they are Late model snobs. The most often used quote was "it is only a GT". They used entrant judging, but it seemed the locals always seemed to win. My second year there, I did a top to bottom detail and didn't even get a mention. But the riced out Grand Am won our division with his neon and bling... He didn't even bother to wipe the bugs off his front end, yet still "wowed" the crowd... I hope the Mustang Rally in Sturgis goes well this year, my club in Rapid City will be there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts