Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could it be fate?

I was showing my Mom my new toy/baby/car (the're all interchangeable). I'm showing her the car and she's commenting that it's pretty and all but, she is wondering why I bought a hardtop when my last one was a pretty convertible (her words). I patiently explian that this is a special Limited edition Mustang. I explain how it was made to commemorate the Mustang in the movie "Bulitt" with Steve Mcqueen. I show her all the neat goodies and so forth. Then she says, "Did I ever tell you the story of how my doctor almost didn't make it to your delivery?" I didn't recall so I asked her to elaborate. She goes on to say that the her doctor nearly missed delivering me because he was at the movie theaters watching Steve Mqueen in "Bullitt" According to my mom The doc said he was inspired by the movie so he made great time getting to the hospital. A lot of random circumstances brought me together with this car and to find this ought on top of that. Who knows maybe some larger force was guiding me to this car all along. (note to self: No more X-files! Conspiracy theories, paranormal influences starting to seem plausible)

In the end I think it just means this car was meant to be mine!! :smile:

Eric

·
Registered
451 Posts
Hehe. I like that kind of story. Whether it's fate or not, it's pretty cool thing to tie in to any story you tell about the origin of the Bullitt!

Joe

·
Registered
223 Posts

Don't don't be watching aliens before your wife has a baby. She would be really pissed at you.

:wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
LOL- nice story eric!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts